Monday, October 24, 2011

happy birthday mister president.


[all the other kids with the paris, france kicks, you better run, better run, outrun my gun.]

last last tuesday was kind of a bummer of a day. why? 
because it was just trashed with school and hw. 
what kind of day in paris is that? 
a lame one. 
kidding, homework is fine. it’s just not one of those types of activities you want to be doing in paris, you know?
anyways, so i woke up and went to class [french 457] and then huré after where i proceeded to change my life by ordering a religieuse. 


basically, it’s an éclair in the shape of a snowman, filled with literal chocolate heaven. i’m serious, the angels were calling my name as i was eating. so happy i took a chance and tried it! 
oh, and i got one of those delicious ham and cheese rolls as well. 
[up close and personal. these things are just my favesies.]

after that, i worked on my essay for fine arts for a little while and then went to my french class. 
yeah, my french class.
 we all know how that went down. 
one funny thing though was that we were supposed to pick a famous person that has already died and describe them to practice the imparfait and passé compose tenses. i chose marilyn monroe, naturally, because i know soooo much about her [i’m lying through my teeth right now<--who even says that?]. anyways, i was dying laughing [get used to me laughing at my own jokes, it’s pretty normal when it comes to me.] because for one of them, i said “elle a chanté ‘bon anniversaire monsieur président’“. don’t ask me why i’m so funny, i don’t have an answer for you. just the way God made me. 
anyways, after class, i came home and worked on my paper some more [i’m such a studious student.] and then we had dinner with our host mom. 
naturally i was starving since it was like 9 by the time we ate, but she made us potatoes and our best friend, a hamburger patty with tomato sauce on it. 
[note: this is not my personal serving plate, this is the entire pan. now stop your judgin'.]

well that’s normal. sometimes, i just feel like she slops together the weirdest combinations. i mean, they’re good, don’t get me wrong. but wtf, can we get some normal food up in hurrr? yeeesh, thank you. i’m kidding, it’s food and I’m happy. 

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes a girl just needs a little frickin chicken home cooking, right? Although you really cant compalin at all when you're eating those delicious elair things and ham & creese rolls. Seriously. kill me now. And I LOVE your sweater with all of the perfumes on it and the cute Paris France T- shirt. And your hair pulled back like that...you look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title to this blog. It's cute and creative how you come up with these things. Your shoes are totally rad. You'll be even cooler when you come back to AZ, I mean Utah. Just reading your blog makes me hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing there is Sesame Street to entertain Max while I catch up on your blog, right? Basically I can't really remember what to comment on, it was all lovely. And funny. What I am still thinking about though is the vegetable soup and yummy bread. After throwing up all weekend (flu, not pregnancy) that is all that looks good at this point. Now how do I get me some .... (Oh and sorry about your internet. and never ending beef patties. oh well)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. LOVE your hair like that. new do? i think yes. hahah "new do? i think yes." who saaays that?

    ReplyDelete