Wednesday, April 11, 2012

happiness testimony.

[it's noon and the lights are still off in my room. and i'm wearing yesterday's shirt and hair. rock on.]
the following post goes on to repeat the word "happy" and "love" about a bajillion times, and it's one of those "i love life" kinds, so if you hate life right now, don't read. 
you'll throw up.
cuz i is about to go on a happy rant right now.
you've been warned.

i just wanna say how happy i am right now.
there are a million and one things i should be doing and stressing about right now, but i don't even care about them.
i love my friends. all of them. more than anything. they bring out the best and the worst in me, and i just love it.
and i love my family! they are the best thing ever in my life, and just give me endless joy and smiles. 
i'm so grateful for them, it's not even funny.
i'm so happy that spring's here and summer's coming up. something about that sun just drives me wild and makes me happier than anything when i walk out the door.

i'm happy with where i'm at right now and who i am.
i can definitely say that there have been times in my life that i've been bitter or felt like i couldn't really be myself with people that i was supposed to be able to be free with. 
but i really feel now that i can be completely myself and be happy doing it, because i love who i am. 
i love seeing how the people in my life and the environments around me have added to me and changed me.
it makes me feel really good to feel like who i am right now is purely my soul leaping out all over the place.
i'm being me.
and the silly thing is it brings me so much joy being myself! it's one of the most rewarding things in my life.
and any of those who didn't accept me along the way or made me feel stupid for who i was only make me appreciate myself more for how i am now.

i don't really know if any of this makes complete sense. like i said, it's just a happiness rant where your heart is so happy and you've got a permanent smile [for the time being] and things are just nice. and i understand, i really should read up on the thesaurus every now and then to find a different word to describe happiness.
but hey, i threw a "joy" in there for you.
coulda used "happy".
just saying.

it's a really good life. 
and it's a great day [last day of school and i'm supposed to be working on a paper due in a matter of hours....whoops].
and i am one freaking happy girl.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're so happy, cuz you are one of my favorite people ever!!! I need to be more like you! Good luck with the rest of finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what the combination of spring and last day of classes can do for your spirits!! i would definitely say that Spring is the best time of the year. You dont feel it as much when you live in AZ because the winters aren't bad so you aren't craving the sun and green stuff and flowers and lack of snow and not having to bundle up everytime you go out. Im happy that you're happy! And just for you, I just thought of this quote..."this is me happy, happy happy happyhappy." (from it takes two)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful Michelle. You make me happy just reading that. I'm wishing I could go in more happy rants!!

    ReplyDelete