Monday, March 26, 2012

horror film.

"The Haunting of A Past Boyfriend"

oh, it's just a movie that's been chasing me and playing in my face every month for the last three years of my life.
and apparently will not stop until i freaking die.
it's coming to a theater near you.
literally, the movie will stalk down your address like a creep and write you a butt-long letter that you'd rather die than read.
and there's no remote control powerful enough to shut the freaking thing down because it never dies.
it insists of replaying the same message over and over and over.

here's a hint:
when i don't answer you, i don't love you.
you're endlessly working towards an empty cause.
and your memory is crap.
leave me the freak alone.

gosh, i wanna scream and run away at the same time.


2 comments:

  1. omg. some people just dont get the hint lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be kidding me. What a loser!! He is totally Bobby. Don't worry, he will probably end up marrying some huge fat obese girl and get fat and bald. That was what happened in my case. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later. I'm thinking restraining order?

    ReplyDelete