Wednesday, February 8, 2012

too le-jit to quit...being my best friend fo' lyfe.

i know it's been a bit since i've written.
i'm sad to announce that i think my laptop has surfed the waves on the internet for the last time.
yeah, so right now, i'm blogging on a public school computer. look away from my computer, chinese boy.
look. away.
i can't be too sure, because i haven't taken it into the doctor yet, but according to my calculations (daddy), it's a goner.
everybody cry with me.
i reeeeaaally hope everything on there can be saved.
hello, all my pictures from europe?
those alone are worth it.
oh, and uhh, my photobooth pictures [always taken with other people, never just myself...........]?
still kicking myself for not sending my photo shoot to the coolest person in the world magazine just a week earlier.
now i'll never know.
okay, moving on.

last week, my wonderful and glorious sisters came into town!
ohhh man, if i didn't hate that week so much because of my tests, i would've loved that week.
yeah.
but i still got to see them for some of the time they were here, and celebrate jit's [angelica's] 18th birthday with everybody.
lori and jit came up to run an errand for my dad, and maria and rick were in town for work.
i only got to see maria and rick for a bit on saturday before they left, but loved every minute of it.

anyways,
we started the week off right by watching the bachelor with all the girls [brinn, tracy, carly, court] and jit and lori joined us.
 [as she says, i'd like to "rip off her head and verbally assault her."]
don't even get me started on how much i hate courtney [from the show].
chinese boy would report me to the honor code office with them hatin' words i've got.
 regardless, it was a really fun night, and a weekly ritual that has become a must for us.

then, come thursday, it was party time for jit.
[ain't she just a babe? can't contain hotness like that.]
i still can't believe this girl is 18.
at the same time, i wonder how she's not 25 yet.
the girl is so mature and so much more grown-up than i was at 18.
she'll probably dominate any state she moves to while i'm still doddling around in utah.
but i love her like crazy.
she's one of the only people that i can say whatever to, and laugh about everything with, and i know she won't judge me or talk behind my back ever.
she's my number one fan, and i'm her number .5 fan [meaning i'm more of her fan. it makes sense, just go with it].
 [i would like my public to know that it took at least fifteen minutes for me to rotate and edit this stupid picture on a PC. something that probably would've taken less than a minute with a mac. macs all the way, errry day. even more convinced of it now.]
we all got together [sam, me, jit, joe, lori, reese, lindsey, and max] and got some j-dawgs.
whoops, cheated on my diet.
oh well, you only live once. might as well gain a heart palpitation/obesity problem while i'm doing this "life" thing.

after, we went back to joe and lindsey's for dessert, which i partook of as well.
super proud of jit for not caving.
i send my condolences to her stomach though, because it was pretty ding-dang-dong gooood.


[who says you can't have two desserts? the one on the left is half a chocolate ice cream sandwich with cherry-chocolate ice cream inside. and the left are my mom's yummy brownies with vanilla bean ice cream. what? happy birthday to my tummy? yes. very much so.]

 ["she-she" crashed early. just doesn't have that party animal in her. yet.]
we also all went around and told stories about jit that we remembered.
i just remember how we would always fight and then stop when the other threatened to throw the other's water baby off the balcony.
or how we hated uncle david so much that we [and sam] tried to make a glue that was sticky so he would get stuck on the ground.
and i won't even start with the bathroom stories.
obviously my family was normal.

we ended the night by watching one of my favorites, one day, up at my mom's.
and topped the night off by sleeping on an air mattress that deflated during the night to turn my body into a banana [just picture it, you'll understand].

in other news, this is the highlight of my week:
[try not to judge the choices of my humor. or the fact that i was up laughing at this with tracy until after 3 in the morning. these are things i cannot control. but seriously though, who makes these??]
okay, enough of a study break, back to my eventful life.
obviously, eventful=studying/shdlahsld in this case.

4 comments:

  1. you are the funniest. :) p.s. is spider gone yet?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love your blog! Happy Birthday Jit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, water babies off the balcony. That brought back some moemories. And the pic of Reesie is adorable, if I do so say myself. And that picture of Courtney is a good one...shows her stupid face that she makes the entire time..."winning!" ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute Michelle. Your blog is good for my health, I just love it. What a sweet blog for Angelica, I can't believe that she's all grown up. I wish you were around so we could watch the Bachelor and hate on Courtney too. She's not a nice person, but you are. I love you!

    ReplyDelete