Wednesday, October 10, 2012

things you do when you're sick.

[reminisce about fun times in paris with my girls when i had money to burn and time to kill eating and shopping, and just loving life as a semi-cross-eyed french girl. ahhh c'est la vie.]

-you find videos like this on youtube:
 and then spend way too long laughing at it and watching it. seriously, sets me on a hacking coughing rampage that i can't get out of for minutes every time i watch it. "who haaa cherry soda hehh hehhh" "bring on the steamed croutons" "free bananas!....oh well nevermind."

-you take three times as long to do hw because your brain is literal goo. basically, sicknesses make me weak and i don't like it. it's like i'll have thoughts.....and then lose them for ten minutes. mission prep papers [disclaimer: paper for my mission prep CLASS, not to literally go out on a mission. i know you're all disappointed now.] shouldn't take 7 hours to write, but on sick tuesdays they do.

-nyquil for dayzzz that gives you the freakiest/trippiest dreams like almost getting raped by liam neeson and something about getting shot in the eye and falling into a mcdonalds ball pit. don't ask, brain=literal gooooo.

-you don't have an appetite for eggs. for the first time in your life. all i want is hot chocolate and soup, which is just ridiculous. i'm not this girl.

-the germs are even starting to gross me out, which if you really know me, you know that hardly ever happens. somebody just vacuum up my room and give me a new one.

-you wear the same clothes for dayzzzz (what?? not me.)

-tissues on tissues on tissues. little piles of them all over my room. but seriously, rub some vasoline or something on my nose because the sadness is just unreal.

-had to google "stuff chapstick is made out of" to remember the word for vasoline. literal gooooo, i'm telling ya. also, no i haven't been rubbing my chapstick on my nose..........

-i have a feeling that things are getting alittle too tmi for keeping up the status of my reputation.........................mostly i just wanted to talk about that video because i still can't get over it. maybe that's just the nyquil talkin.

-that's it.


2 comments:

  1. dying laughing. that video is hilarious. and I'm sick too, booo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Michelle. I have never seen these lip sync videos until today and they are pretty dang funny. Im sorry that you are sick. Also, you know that its a dream because McDonalds doesn't have ball pits anymore. Anad Liam is the good guy, not the creepy Armenian men you sell you off to big fatties. Ok, this comment is sounding like Ive been hitting up the nyquil and I haven't.

    ReplyDelete