Friday, January 20, 2012

today, as i knew it.

[now tell me honestly. do these pajamas make my head look small?]
pet peeves today:
-having a large box packed with a variety of interesting chocolate [seriously, milk chocolate with cookies and nuts in it? you gotta be kiddin' me.] from germany underneath my bed....and remembering it basically every five minutes. dang you. let's just say that it'll be lucky if it makes it through the month of january. i'm that pathetic.
-boys. so stupid, so stupid. wait, not stupid, just oblivious. to the world. yeah, so they're stupid.
-the fact that my ipod died ten minutes into my workout. tell me how i'm supposed to go on when i don't have jay-z and kanye screaming and pumping me up in my ears? my thoughts exactly.
-married people/couples in general. three words: get a room/let's be civil in society, mmkkay? just because you're in love doesn't mean you need to make a child in front of me. and i'd like you to pay for my therapy now to get the visuals out of my mind. [i understand that that was all more than three words. just humor me here.]
-the fact that i still haven't written my 3-page paper that's due tomorrow night. whoops? and i really have no inspiration to start it. somebody motivate me or something! or write it for me.
-ummm, it's winter. in utah. and i'm burning up in my room [this one isn't really a pet peeve....more a "wtf?"]. i am grateful for the no-snow trend that's happening lately though.
-forgetting to buy something for the upteenth [what does that even mean anyways?] time at the grocery store. what is my problem? just remember the dang cotton balls already, michelle.

beautiful happiness:
-waking up to no snow or rain, but perfect weather and yummy, gloomy clouds. my absolute favorite weather.
-eating at zupa's for lunch with my girl chelsea. can i just give that place a standing ovation already? love their soups and salads. and chelsea, of course. delicious chicken chili and a chipotle chicken salad. get in my belly every single day please. 
-helping my annie with a fanny go wedding dress shopping. first off, i wanted to cry [basically every single time i zipped her up in another dress] because i still can't believe she's getting married. second, it was pretty hilarious seeing her try on some of the fugly or dirty dresses that the salesgirl brought to us. all in all, don't go wedding dress shopping with your friend, because then you'll just have to talk yourself out of not taking off your clothes and trying dresses on too and pretending like you're getting married too. too much? oh well.
-animal/protein style burger from in n out. basically, it solves world peace. and by that, i mean without it, i would be ransacking the world for something else to satisfy me. so yeah, world peace.

[everybody say goodnight to pedro. promise i'm not racist.]

1 comment:

  1. I read your post funny girl. What is animal style in and out? Never had it. Anything with meat and cheese make me happy.

    ReplyDelete